Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CIA "GOD GUTS GUNS & MORE" LP (MTAWP #1) IS ALMOST OUT OF PRINT



I am down to my final copies of my first release, CIA's "God Guts Guns & More" LP. The first pressing of 1000 copies sold out in the blink of an eye and I quickly repressed another 350 copies. Of this second pressing, I have less than 50 copies remaining. If you would like to restock your webstore, distro, or shop, please drop me a line soon so I can help you get some wholesale copies. To the best of my knowledge, Ebullition, Revolver, Revelation, Subterranean, and Get Hip may still have wholesale copies available. If it makes more sense for you to place an order with those folks you can probably get copies from one of them too.

If you'd like to purchase a copy of the record, you can do that right here. All prices INCLUDE POSTAGE. If you'd like to get a copy of the CIA LP and anything from the last distro update, drop me a line and I'll give you the correct total price.


PLEASE SELECT WHERE YOU LIVE:




As much as I want all of my releases to remain in print forever, I have 4 new LPs with deluxe packaging coming out this year. It is possible that I may press another 350 copies of the CIA LP at some later date but I cannot guarantee that. This CIA material is timelessly great and I'll do my best to always have some copies around. We'll see.

A few people have asked about the differences between the first and second pressings. I hope to assemble a new webpage shortly with an easy to use webstore for purchasing records and a ton of information, including pressing information on all my releases. In the meantime, here is some information on the pressing differences.

TEST PRESSINGS:
10 test pressings with custom hand silkscreened sleeves featuring alternate cover art and customized labels. Black vinyl. I one or two of these that I would be willing to trade for something cool. If you're interested in this, drop me an email.

FIRST PRESSING:
Black vinyl.
1000 copies.
White labels with black type.
Does not credit Mark Dudak on the inner sleeve.
Includes a few other typos. See if you can find them all!
Comes with More Than a Witness promo postcard.

SECOND PRESSING:
Black vinyl.
350 copies.
Red labels with black type.
Features the words "second pressing" on the printed inner sleeve.
The bottom right hand corner of the inner sleeve credits Chris Prorock for liner notes and layout and gives a special thanks to Chris Minicucci.
Comes with More Than a Witness promo postcard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised it sold out so fast, it's a great record. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete